This breakthrough, rich body cream works with the body’s natural 24-hour circadian rhythms. It is clinically proven to reinforce the skin’s structure and improve the appearance of cellulite. Active marine ingredients from the Coast of Malaga target a circadian protein at night to breakdown fat deposits and enhance collagen 1 synthesis to improve firmness. A second marine active promotes muscle fibres and metabolism to firm and tone. Murumuru Seed and Shea Butters further moisturise and condition the skin.
Marine Active 1: Exopolysaccharide derived from marine plankton off the coast of Malaga, Spain.
- The marine active works with the body’s natural circadian rhythms and targets proteins involved in the formation of fat to help decrease fat nodules at night
- Reinforces the dermal matrix through collagen 1 synthesis to firm and tone the skin
- Clinically-proven to smooth the appearance of cellulite
Marine Active 2: Derived from a sponge off the Island of Bermuda
- The marine active is clinically-proven to increase adiponectin release (glucose and fat-regulating hormone protein) which mimics the effect of endurance training
- Promotes type 1 muscle fibres and cellular metabolism to tighten, tone and firm, improving body definition
- Results are increased when combined with regular exercise
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Recyclable Packaging
- Sustainably Sourced Ingredients
Use P.M. Gently massage into areas of concern (thighs, hips, buttocks, stomach, and waist) nightly using a circular motion. Suitable for all skin types
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Isostearyl Hydroxystearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Bacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Proline, Alanine, Serine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Isostearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol
We’ve partnered with Provenance to power sustainability claims you can trust. Click on the Proof Points below to explore each claim and the supporting evidence. ‘Verified’ Proof Points have been confirmed by a third-party. ‘Evidenced’ Proof Points haven’t been independently verified, but they are supported by data provided by the brand.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.