The universal emulsion is a day moisturiser, night cream, serum base in one.
There is no such thing as a cream which is good for a bit of your skin and not the other, the universal emulsion is for the face, eye contour, lips, neck, décolleté, arms and hands.
It is all about water, the ultimate anti-aging active, seemingly simple yet so difficult to retain in the skin. Water makes your skin comfortable and helps to transport biological messengers that your skin cells need, day and night.
They used an unusual emulsification technique to obtain an SPF 10 without any added sunscreens - so ideal as an urban day cream and primer. Never has an emulsion scored a meaningful SPF (clinically tested) without harmful added sunscreen ingredients – therefore it is also ideal for night and as your serum base when combined with night switch molecules.
- Isolates the skin to shield it from UV and pollution which generate free radicals, keeping them out, rather than dealing with them once in the skin.
- Provides natural UV protection with no added sunscreens.
- Delivers molecular water to the skin and boosts its ability to retain it.
- Skin feels dewy but not oily; velvety, smooth, firm, compact and plump when you touch. Wrinkles appear instantly less visible when you look
- Cruelty free
- Free from synthetic fragrances or colours,mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin silicones, organic and chemical sunscreen, BHT, BHA, EDTA, TEA, sulphates, phthalates, plastic microbeads, acrylate copolymers and cross-polymers, parabens and formaldehyde donors, PEGs, glycols and ethoxylated ingredients and nano materials.
Warm in the palm of your hand - be generous, and apply to your face, eye contour, lips, neck, décolleté, hands and arms. Massage until the skin feels sealed - you’ll know the feeling!
Aqua (Water), Oleyl Erucate, Squalane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Phosphate, Arginine, Myristyl Myristate, Olive Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Oryzanol, Carbomer, Ceramide 3, Benzoic Acid, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Linalool.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.