Vegan Collagen Builder - 120 Caps
Fushi Vegan Collagen builder has been formulated to contain the amino acid building blocks found in animal sources of collagen, but from a vegan source.
As we age and with the action of the UV light on our skin, collagen levels decline. It’s the collagen that provides the structure and smoothness to younger skin, and as we age our ability to rebuild collagen at the same rate is reduced. The Vitamin C found in Fushi Vegan Collagen builder comes from Acerola berries of the Malphigia glabra. Vitamin C can contribute to normal collagen formation1, and amino acids like glycine, alanine, proline and hydroxyproline are used to build collagen in our skin.
We’ve also included some important botanical extracts. Gotu Kola, sometimes known as Indian Pennywort comes from the roots and leaves of the Centella asiatica plant, and Horsetail extract which is the plant that contains the highest levels of silica2 . Plus we’ve 500mg of green tea exact, providing polyphenols and Japanese knotweed extract providing 98% resveratrol. Research has suggested these botanical extracts have a role in healthy skin.3
Fushi's nutriceuticals are vegetarian friendly and professionally formulated with 100 % pure active ingredients in bio available form for the best absorption.
- Free from: Fillers, binders, gluten, wheat , lactose, preservatives , artificial Colouring, yeast, sugar.
- Cruelty free
- Provides over 2g of amino acids used as the building blocks proteins like collagen found in our skin
- Contains Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin1
- With Biotin & Vitamin E, for the maintenance of normal skin and protection of cells from oxidative stress, plus copper that contributes to normal skin pigmentation1.
- Plus green tea extract, Gotu Kola and horsetail.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians