Vegan Digestive Enzymes - 60 Capsules
These vegan Digestive Enzymes capsules contain a combination of the key enzymes involved in food digestion, ideal for carrying with you to take regularly as needed:
- Amylase is an enzyme found in saliva that begins the process of digestion. It helps to break down carbohydrates and is carried into your stomach to further aid digestion beyond chewing.
- Proteases break down proteins into smaller polypeptides and single amino acids. Proteases can also aid in blood clotting and wound healing. Good for people who find heavy meals seem to sit in their stomachs after eating.
- Bromelain breaks proteins up into shorter amino acids.
- Cellulase helps digest plant foods, ideal for those who struggle to digest salads and greens.
- Lipase breaks down fats, making them more digestible. Lactase is the enzyme that breaks up lactose, which is the naturally occurring sugar in dairy and can be useful for people with dairy sensitivities /lactose intolerance.
Foods associated with improving digestion include fermented foods from a Fermentary, cider vinegar, and kefir. Bone broth is a light, easily digested food and can be a good evening choice for those who are struggling with digestion.