A volumising, clarifying shampoo for additional body and bounce.
Rahua's award-winning Voluminous Shampoo strengthens, clarifies, and nourishes hair while delivering noticeable volume and body. A combination of green tea antioxidants, citrus juices and lemongrass removes product build-up and reduces oil production to extend time between shampoos—without drying hair or scalp. Rahua oil, rich in omega-9, fortifies hair from within to help prevent breakage and lavender and eucalyptus extracts offer a calm, uplifting aromatherapy experience.
Refill your full-size Voluminous Shampoo with this conscious refill pouches. Give your hair maximum body and transform flat, dry and fine hair while reducing plastic consumption by 90%. Achieve lustrous, silky hair without the environmental impact.
- Daily use delivers increased volume, body and bounce
- Removes residual build-up without drying hair or scalp
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Free from gluten, parabens, sulphates and silicones
RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push colour pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending colour endurance.
LAVENDER: Prized around the world since ancient times, the smoky, herbal scent of this flowering plant (ours is cultivated in France) calms the mind and soothes the senses.
EUCALYPTUS: Best known for its refreshing scent, this tree’s extracts also have clarifying and antimicrobial properties. Eucalyptus keeps hair clean longer and extends the time between shampoos.
ORGANIC GREEN TEA: Cultivated throughout Asia, this tea is full of antioxidants which protect hair and scalp and aid in mitigating damage from harmful UV rays.
ORGANIC LEMONGRASS: Extracts from this plant give hair bounce, body, and volume by gently removing excess oils from the scalp and hair shaft without compromising their moisture balance and integrity.
ORGANIC ROSEMARY: This antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb delivers protection from free radicals and a fresh, piney scent.
Apply on thoroughly wet hair and work into a lather and rinse. Use regularly for best results.
Aqua, Organic Herbal Infusion of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Organic Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract* and Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate*, Coco Betaine*, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Organic Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic Acid*, Glycine*, Oenocarpus Bataual (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Chlorophyll. * Denotes organic ingredients.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.