White Forest is inspired by the mysterious birch [björk] forests up in the far north of Sweden – a sensual and melodramatic scent of wood and fresh air. When days are dark and cold, let the candle calm your senses and transport your mind to the everlasting inspiration of the magical and mythical forest.
The candle is vegan, 100% natural, with biodegradable and vegan wax. The lacquered concrete jar is hand-poured in Sweden and inspired by our nature’s elements.
The candle burns for 45-hours. When it is burnt out, make use of its container as a flower pot, vase or a pencil stand.
- 100% biodegradable wax
- 100% Natural wax
- Made from vegan wax
- Made in Sweden
Heart: Violet, Lily of the Valley
Base: Vetiver, Tonka Bean, Cedar Wood
White Forest is an homage to the ever-present inspiration – the deep Swedish woods. Aromatic and woody, this fragrance translates both the serene presence and the mysterious aura that epitomises the heart of the Nordic nature. Its reviving yet indefinable character awakens your senses and brings you straight to a long- lost forest of white birch and green pine. The composition is like a breath of fresh forest air. It captures the best of what nature has to offer, starting with the fruity and sweet nuances of orange and rhubarb, carefully combined with wondrous birch and aromatic fir balsam. Together with earthy vetiver and the intoxicating powdery-sweetness of Tonka beans, this fragrance carries the soul of the Swedish woods
For best experience keep candle wick trimmed and burn for 1 hour the first time and follow with maximum 4 hour burn at each time for an even burn. Total 45 hour burn.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
**CHRISTMAS DELIVERY UPDATE: Order before 19th December 2022 for the best possible chance of receiving your products in time for Christmas! Please note this is just a guideline and we're no longer able to make any guarantees for Christmas delivery due to the on going postal strikes and delays.
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.60
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com.
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.