Wholefood Folic Acid - 60 Caps
Folic Acid, a water soluble B vitamin has an array of important functions in the body. Together with B12, Folic Acid is essential to the formation of red blood cells and can aid in protein metabolism. Folic Acid is also essential in the formation of DNA within every cell in the body, which allows each cell to replicate perfectly which is ones of the reasons it is important to supplement with leading up to and during pregnancy.
During both pregnancy and lactation, it is advisable to eat a diet rich in Folate (natural form of Folic Acid) as requirements for the vitamin are much higher during this time. However, getting a sufficient amount of Folate which is recommended for pregnancy is difficult from just food alone, which is the reason taking a Folic Acid supplement during this time is of high importance.
Fushi Whole Food Folic Acid Supplement has carefully incorporated whole food powders; Beetroot, Broccoli and Spinach which are naturally high in Folate. This aspect is what makes the supplement better recognised and absorbed by the body, reducing the need for high doses.
- Folic Acid promotes the growth of healthy maternal tissue during pregnancy.
- Plant based, whole-food formulation to boost absorption in the body.
- Carefully incorporated into Folate-rich Beetroot, Broccoli and Spinach powders.
- Contributes to normal blood formation and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the normal function of both immune and nervous systems.
- Easy to swallow capsules.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.