Privacy & Terms
1. USING OUR WEBSITE
1.1 These are A LITTLE FIND’s standard terms of business (together referred to as the “Agreement” ); they set out the terms and conditions on which we will supply products to you, and various terms relating to your use of the Website.
1.2 Please make sure that you read these terms carefully before ordering any goods from the Website; they contain important information about your rights to return goods to us and/or to cancel your contact with us if we supply you with wish faulty goods.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US, HOW TO CONTACT US, AND IMPORTANT DEFINITIONS
2.1 Where this contract refers to “A LITTLE FIND”, ‘we’, ‘us’, etc it is referring to A LITTLE FIND Limited a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10298048, trading from 8 Hampstead West, 224 Iverson Road, London, NW6 2HL. Where this contract refers to ‘you’, ‘your’ etc, it is referring to you, the individual entering into this contract with A LITTLE FIND.
2.2 This agreement refers the “Website” throughout, by which it means the website at www.alittlefind.com
2.3 You can contact us by email us at email@example.com
2.4 If we need to contact you we will do so using any of the contact details which you may provide to us in the course of using the Website, including by writing to you at your address, e-mailing you, or by using telephone or text if you supply us with your contact number.
2.5 When this Agreement uses terms such as "writing" and "written", that wording includes emails.
3. CHANGING THESE TERMS AND/OR THE WEBSITE
3.1 Please note that we may make changes to these terms from time to time, either to reflect changes to our business or changes to the law. Where these changes are significant we will endeavour to e-mail all of our registered users to make sure that they are informed, but you should always check these terms before making an order to ensure that you are clear on the terms of the deal between us.
3.2 Further, we may make changes to the Website from time to time, including changing the prices of goods, withdrawing certain goods from sale, or changing the terms of any special offers. We will often e-mail our users letting them know about any major changes in advance, but reserve the right to make changes at any time and for any reason without notice.
3.3 We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or that your access to it will be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons at any time.
4. HOW WE WILL ENTER INTO CONTRACTS WITH YOU
4.1 No contract for the sale of goods will exist between us until we send you an e-mail confirming our acceptance of your order. We will send e-mails to the contact e-mail address provided by you to us during the process of submitting your order and/or registering an account on the Website. Once we send an acceptance e-mail to you, a legally binding contract will come into force between us.
4.2 If for any reason we cannot accept your order (if, for example it is out of stock, or if we are unable to verify the payment details that you provide to us) then we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product.
5. PHOTOS AND PACKAGING
5.1 Please be aware that the products may vary slightly from pictures of them that feature on the Website. Although we make every effort to display things like a product’s colours and packaging accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of those products in real life, or that all products will have identical packaging to that used in our photography.
6. YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
6.1 If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of your order, the timing of its delivery, or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change (usually because we have already arranged for your order to be dispatched) you may want to end the contract pursuant to the terms of clause 8.1(b).
7.1 The cost of delivering your order will be as displayed to you on the Website before you submit your order – you may be given a choice of delivery options from which to choose.
7.2 During the order process we will let you know when we estimate that we will provide the products to you and we will provide you with a guaranteed last day for delivery. Delivery times may depend on the shipping option which you select when you order.
7.3 You agree that we shall not be responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of goods is delayed by an event outside our control then we, or our delivery services provider, will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take reasonable steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we shall not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.4 If our delivery agent is unable to deliver to you because you are not at home when the goods are delivered, and if you do not follow their instructions to arrange for a re-arrange delivery then we may end the contract with you and cancel your order. Where this occurs we reserve the right to charge you for costs that we have incurred attempting to deliver the products to you, but will refund you the cost of all goods that we are able to re-sell.
7.5 You become the owner of goods that you order from us at the point that you pay for them, you become responsible for them (e.g. for damage to them or changes in their condition) from the point at which they are delivered to the delivery address you provide us with. This fact does not affect your statutory rights to cancel your order, but please bear in mind that you will be responsible for any damage that you do to goods once they are in your possession and that you cannot cancel a contract for cosmetics or beauty products once you have opened or unsealed them.
7.6 For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival of the goods the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. Please check your delivery countries charges and taxes before placing an order with us.
8. YOUR RIGHTS TO REJECT FAULTY GOODS AND/OR TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT AN ORDER
8.1 You have a statutory right to cancel online contracts in certain circumstances and can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- (a) If what you have bought is faulty, has been wrongly described, or if we have delivered goods to you that you did not order, then you may have a legal right to end the contract. You have a 28 day window from the date of delivery of your order to reject goods outright if they are faulty and to request a replacement or a refund. Where you think that goods that you have received are faulty, wrongly described, or if we have sent you the wrong items, then please contact us at email@example.com to let us know. Where you contact us within 28 days of receiving your order you can either request a replacement of your order (which we may refuse if a replacement is out of stock) or a refund. Please note what we say below about your obligation to return faulty or wrongly described goods to us if you reject your order in this way. (b) You always have 14 days from delivery of your order to change your mind about goods that you have bought online. If you change your mind about the goods that you have purchased from A LITTLE FIND and they remain sealed, unopened and undamaged, then you may cancel the contract with us and return them – to cancel the contract please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that if you have opened, used or otherwise damaged the goods then we will have the right to refuse to refund you in the event that you change your mind about them.
- Please note that you cannot cancel a contract once you have opened and/or used cosmetics or beauty products purchased from A LITTLE FIND, these products are sealed for health and hygiene reasons and a contract for their supply cannot legally be cancelled once they have been opened or unsealed. If however you open a product and find that it is faulty, please see clause (a) above for your rights to a refund.
- Please note that where you cancel a contract with A LITTLE FIND for any reason, you are obliged to return all of the relevant goods to us by post at your own cost. We reserve the right to withhold a refund until all of the goods in respect of which a refund is claimed are returned to us, or until you provide us with proof that you have returned them to us. All refunds will be made by the same method that you used to pay us.
9. PRICE AND PAYMENT
9.1 The price of goods on the Website will always be shown to you before you submit your order. VAT will be charged on goods and we will pass those charges on to you. VAT will be shown on the Website before you make your order.
10. LIABILITY UNDER THIS CONTRACT
10.1 If any of the goods that we sell to you cause loss or damage of a kind that was foreseeable by us when we sold the goods to you, then we will be liable to you for that loss and damage. However, we will not accept any liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer which is not foreseeable, or which occurs indirectly, or which is consequential. on We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
10.2 Please note that we do not accept any liability for business or commercial losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use by you. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other loss, that you may suffer whether that loss arises directly or indirectly.
11. DATA PROTECTION AND HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
11.1 We will use personal information that you provide to us to:
(a) to supply the products to you;
(b) to process your payment for the products; and
(c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to give you information about similar products that we provide (which you can stop receiving at any time by contacting us or using the unsubscribe function contained in those e-mails).
11.2 We will only give your personal information to third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so without your consent (so, for example, where we are obliged to do so as part of a police investigation or as part of the process of selling part or all of our business).
12.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another organisation. Such transfer will not affect your rights under this contract.
12.2 You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under this Agreement to another person if we agree to this in writing. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of this Agreement’s terms.
12.3 If a court finds part of this Agreement unenforceable, illegal, or otherwise invalid the remaining terms shall continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
12.4 Delay by either party in enforcing any of the terms of this Agreement shall not be considered a waiver of their rights pursuant to it.
12.5 This Agreement shall be governed by English law and you may only bring legal proceedings in respect of the products (or any of the terms of the agreement) in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to A LITTLE FIND. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it, or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, delete, distribute or post anything on this website for any purpose. These terms & conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use the A LITTLE FIND website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
- you further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- you agree to indemnify and hold A LITTLE FIND (and its officers, directors, agents, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Shopify.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable lawyer fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- for any content that you submit, you grant A LITTLE FIND a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
- none of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of A LITTLE FIND, its agents, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
- by submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that A LITTLE FIND and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.