Target specific areas with the highest performance of gua sha tools
This highest performance nephrite jade tool will take your skincare to the next level with unparalleled benefits. This precious ‘Empress Stone’ was used in ancient China by the beauties of the Imperial Court, and is the first of its kind in the West. Target delicate skin around the eyes and lips with pinpoint accuracy and strengthen your skin. The ultimate tool to target eyes, brows and lips, diminish puffiness and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Also known as the ‘King of Healing Stones’, nephrite jade has the highest frequency of all crystals. In Chinese medicine it supports the kidneys, the absolute root of our inner health and outer beauty. Restore natural radiance and vitality and invest in your skin and self-care with a tool that will last forever.
- The highest performance of gua sha tools
- Targets problem areas with pinpoint accuracy
- Strengthens and revitalises skin
- Supports circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Lifts, plumps, sculpts and contours
- Dimishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes natural radiance and vitality
- Use any time of day or evening
According to Chinese medicine nephrite jade supports the kidneys. Regarded as the body’s most important reservoir of energy, as we age this reservoir declines. Highly precious, it was used widely in ancient China by Emperors and Empresses as a symbol of status. Its strengthening, nurturing and calming properties make it the perfect skincare choice of any time of the day.
Please note: 100% nephrite jade. Rinse with water after use to prevent any build-up of oil. As the Beauty Restorer Nephrite Precision is hand made from a natural product there will be slight colour variations and minor size/shape differences. This does not affect the quality of the product.
Use the slim tip of the tool to make a series of little flicks over and around your lips and eyes to reduce any fine lines and wrinkles.
Made from 100% Xiuyan jade, revered for its restorative properties and certified to the highest of standards.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.