Its formula designed as a day cream provides complete care for the skin of the face: moisturising thanks to sesame oil (+73.3% hydration gain after application), and antioxidant thanks to annatto oil. From the first application, a light tan appears for a healthy glow and gradually intensifies in a few hours for a natural and homogeneous result.
- Annatto oil: antioxidant and regenerating, it is a real shot of active ingredients for the skin which it will stimulate the defenses against external aggressions. Rich in beta-carotenes, it is a tanning ally because it stimulates melanin and offers a radiant complexion as soon as it is applied.
- Sesame oil: nourishing and softening, it is rich in essential fatty acids and maintains good skin hydration.
- Natural DHA: derived from the rapeseed flower, it gradually tints the skin for a golden, natural tan.
- 97% ingredients of natural origin.
- Cruelty Free
- Free from allergens, mineral oils, parabens, PEG's, nanoparticles, alcohol, microplastic.
- Made in France
- Reef safe
Apply the cream evenly using your hands on the face and neck. Wash hands immediately after use. To intensify the tan, renew the application 2 to 3 times a week.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Dihydroxyacetone (Natural DHA), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), 1, 2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Caramel, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Bixa Orellana Seed Extract (Roucou), Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hexamidine Diisethionate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Gardenia Florida Extract, Maltodextrin.
AQUA (WATER) – CYCLOPENTASILOXANE – PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) – COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL – GLYCERIN - C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL - CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT - ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT – TOCOPHEROL - BETA-SITOSTEROL – SQUALENE - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE - HYDROLYZED ALGIN - MAGNESIUM SULFATE - MANGANESE SULFATE - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SODIUM BENZOATE - CITRIC ACID - DEHYDROACETIC ACID – BHT - BENZYL ALCOHOL.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.