Wool Dryer Balls - Multi-Coloured x 6
A clever, cost effective and sustainable alternative to liquid fabric softeners and plastic dryer balls.
The dryer balls are all-natural, with no synthetic fibres or chemicals used. They will not unravel and will last for years. Wool dryer balls are quieter and more gentle on clothing than plastic dryer balls. Using dryer balls saves your dryer from residues left from chemical fabric softeners.
Simply place 3 dryer balls into the tumble dryer with your wet laundry for a small load or use 6 for a full load. When you've finished you can leave them in the tumble dryer or store them in your cotton bag. As each wool dryer ball ages it will begin to pill. The pills on your dryer ball will actually increase its surface friction, resulting in softer clothes for you. However, if the pills bother you, you can easily remove them with a lite razor or a fabric shaver.
- Removes static electricity from laundry.
- Lasts between 3-5 years.
- Leaves clothes feeling soft.
- Saves money spent on dryer sheets and fabric softeners
- Cuts your tumble drying time by 20-40%.
- Made from pure organic cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool.
- Eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free,
- Dyes are colourfast so will not bleed
Set comes with 6 different coloured balls.