This formula is a blend of vitamins, minerals and botanicals to provide nutritional support whilst trying to conceive. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction while Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity. Antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Selenium help protect cells from oxidative stress caused by modern pollutants. Contains Iodine and Selenium to support normal thyroid function. Contains Pantothenic Acid for normal mental performance plus Thiamin to support normal psychological function whilst trying to conceive.
Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction while Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity. Antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Selenium help protect cells from oxidative stress caused by modern pollutants.
Contains Iodine and Selenium to support normal thyroid function. Contains Pantothenic Acid for normal mental performance plus Thiamin to support normal psychological function whilst trying to conceive.
- Hormonal support
- Supports fertility and reproduction
- Mental resilience
- Energy metabolism
- Antioxidant support
- Reduces tiredness
- Ethically Sourced
- Founder Formulated
- Scientifically Proven
- 60 capsules for 30 days supply
2 capsules taken together. Any time of day, everyday. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. With or without food. Our nutrients are made from food, so you don’t need to take them with a meal.
Nutrient-enhanced Yeast (providing Iron, Selenium, Folic acid [as naturally occurring Folate], Vitamin B12, Boron, Inositol, Manganese, Choline, Riboflavin, Chromium GTF, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Iodine, Niacin, Thiamin, Molybdenum, Vitamin K1 and Vitamin D3), Lithothamnium Calcareum (Red algae) powder (providing Calcium), Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Nutrient-enhanced Lactobacillus Bulgaricus (providing Magnesium, Zinc, Pantothenic acid and Copper), Citrus pulp (providing Vitamin C and Bioflavonoids), Cordyceps Sinensis powder, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Beetroot powder, Carrot concentrate (providing Beta-carotene), Yellow Pea (Pisum Sativum) preparation (providing Vitamin E) and Vegan Fermented L-Methionine. Cautionary advice: If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before taking any food supplement. We advise taking your supplements a minimum of 2 hours after taking any medication. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Do not take if seal broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. For best before date & batch number please see base. Free from: Artificial colours, sugars, flavourings & preservatives. Contains no live yeast at time of manufacture. Kosher and suitable for Vegetarians. Nutritional claims: Contains Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Contains pantothenic acid to nurture normal mental performance plus thiamin to help support normal psychological function whilst trying to conceive. Contains Selenium which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and Manganese which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value µg = microgram mg = milligram α-TE = alpha tocopherol equivalents NE = niacin equivalents
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.