Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop - 30ml
We all want well-moisturised skin that looks fresh, bouncy, and soft, but achieving that can be a delicate balance depending on your skin type. If you’re not sure whether you’re dealing with dry or dehydrated skin, the annoying news is that they both require different things to be happy, but the good news is that Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop contains a number of ingredients made to satiate both. That doesn’t mean it’s not friendly towards oilier skin types either—thanks to its lightweight, silky texture, it acts as a hydrating emulsion for those who don’t want heavy or thick moisturisers but still need a self-sealing layer of hydration.
This silky serum/lotion/emulsion/oil is an overachiever and a bit of a people pleaser. With moisture-attracting humectants, vitamins and antioxidants from plant-based oils, and skin-strengthening botanical extracts, think of Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop as the perfect date: incredibly smooth, impresses everyone it meets, leaves you softer than when it found you, and doesn’t come with any unnecessary and potentially harmful baggage.
- This restoring and reparative hybrid is a serum that moonlights as a lotion or an emulsion (or maybe the other way around, depending on where you choose to put it in your routine).
- Its concentrated, low-water formula (yes, we understand the irony) combines hydration- attracting humectants with plant-based antioxidants and botanical oils to flood your pores and seal in moisture.
- It has a lightweight, silky texture that makes it a perfectly adaptable skincare concierge to soothe dry skin’s rough and cranky texture as well as help balance oily skin’s sebum levels.
- If you could assemble a fantasy football league of skin health-bolstering antioxidants, hydrating heavyweights, and nourishing plant-based oils, this is the team that will sweep the floor with dull, dry skin.
- Suitable for any skin types with soft, bouncy, and dewy ambitions (so all of them).
- Free from parabens, SLS, PEGs, phthalates, essential oils, palm oil and silicones.