Even healthy skin has its off days. Incorporating a resurfacing step into your skincare routine that not only exfoliates dead skin cells but also introduces repairing and nourishing helpers is basically the HIIT of skincare. To the eye of the beholder, Halo works to address uneven tone and texture, excess sebum, fine lines, and enlarged pores. But behind the scenes, Halo also repairs skin cell damage and stimulates cell turnover for skin that not only looks renewed but behaves healthier as well.
- The 11% blend of AHAs (glycolic, lactic, phytic, citric) and BHAs (salicylic acid) gently scoops away dead skin cells and helps clear pores of excess sebum.
- Plant oils and humectants buffer the potentially harsh effects of chemical exfoliants by providing nourishing moisture to your skin, so this serum remains balanced and gentle.
- Antioxidants and moth bean extract, a natural retinol alternative, repair skin cells and clean up free radicals that cause fine lines and discolouration, and help diminish the appearance of pores.
- Suitable for dull, rough, or congested skin that could use an overnight resurface.
- Free from parabens, SLS, PEGs, phthalates, essential oils, palm oil and silicones.
Apply a full dropper all over face and neck after cleansing and toning. Follow with moisturiser. Can be used nightly but not with other products containing exfoliating actives. Always wear sunscreen, but especially the day after using this serum. WARNING External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Water (Aqua) (Eau) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Glycolic Acid Glycerin Sodium Hydroxide Propanediol Glyceryl Stearate Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate Cetearyl Glucoside Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate Lactic Acid Phytic Acid Salicylic Acid Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract Rosa Canina Fruit Oil Superoxide Dismutase Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract Sodium PCA Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm Tocopherol Sea Salt (Maris Sal) (Sel marin) Sodium Lactate Citric Acid Lecithin Phenethyl Alcohol Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Maltodextrin Xanthan Gum Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate Sodium Hyaluronate Sodium Carrageenan Dehydroacetic Acid Silica Benzyl Alcohol Soybean Peroxidase
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.