A unique, non-greasy, easy-to-apply dry oil that instantly transforms dehydrated skin and nails, leaving the feet illuminated, hydrated and smooth. Simple to use with a spray applicator and the beautiful scent of Lemon Myrtle, this light but powerful oil is a very quick fix, and works instantly to eradicate the signs of dehydration and repairs cracked skin of the feet. It is simply a joy to use. Suitable for all skin types, diabetics, and for use during pregnancy.
Give your feet the gift of renewed skin with our luxurious intensive foot oil. Helping to combat dry skin and cracked and broken skin from first use, our intensive moisturiser is a must-have foot care essential.
With instantly visible results and a spray applicator, this light but powerful oil is a joy to use. With the signature ingredient of Emu Oil and the scent of Lemon Myrtle, this product has gained global cult status.
- Non-greasy, easy to apply dry oil transforming the appearance of feet
- Intensive moisturiser, gives instantly visible, long lasting results
- Helps to repair very dry feet with fine or thin skin, cracked skin and nails and prevents broken skin
- Excellent to help ease stiff painful joints of the feet
- Dry feet with fine or thin skin
- Broken or scaly skin
- Anyone looking for instant and long lasting results from dehydration of the skin of the feet
- Suitable for all skin types, pregnancy, diabetics, men and women
To use, spray all over the feet and gently massage into the skin and nails. Use daily for over dry feet or twice a week as part of a treatment regime. The foot oil can also be used to create a home foot spa. To do this, fill a large bowl with warm water and spray 4 pumps of the Margaret Dabbs London Intensive Treatment Foot Oil into the water. This will relax you, it will also hydrate your skin and nails, will ease tension, reduce inflammation of the bones and joints and will also give the lovely aromatic scent of Lemon Myrtle which will fill your room.
Isopropyl Myristate*, Ethylhexyl Stearate*, Dromiceius (Emu) Oil*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Linalool*. *naturally occurring ingredients
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at email@example.com
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.