Making the world a more sex positive place is what Roam's ethos is all about. Founders Alex and Ben created Roam not only to avoid those awkward sex-care purchases at your local, but most importantly to challenge stigmas around sex and provide a supportive and open space.
Introducing the world's first skin tone, ultra-thin, ultra-durable condoms that feel great, support local communities and the planet. Free from unnecessary chemicals.
Roam condoms have been developed in partnership with the leading worldwide condom manufacturers who have been producing condoms for over 30 years. Electronically triple tested to the highest industry standards for comfort and confidence every time and externally tested and regulated (CE and ISO 4074 accredited).
Unlike other condoms, Roam condoms are expertly sealed in innovative paper-foil packaging and are 50% less plastic vs traditional foils for safety and sustainability.
- Available in 4 tones.
- Regular fit (Girth 56mm).
- Generously lubricated.
- Fragrance free.
- pH balanced.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Balanced for optimal sensation + durability.
- Ultra-thin for more sensitivity.
- 100% of condoms are triple tested for safety.
- No harsh unnecessary chemicals.
- CE + ISO 4074 certified safe.
- Comfortable + secure fit.
1. Carefully tear off foil pack, making sure not to damage the condom. 2. During removal from foil, avoid damage to the condom by fingernails, jewellery and etc. 3. Squeeze the reservoir end of the condom gently, between the thumb and the forefinger to expel the air out of the tip, while placing the condom over the head of the erect penis. This must be done before any contact occurs between the penis and the partner’s body to assist in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy. 4. While still holding the reservoir tip , unroll the condom over the entire length of the erect penis with the other hand. 5. Stop and check of the condom is slipping off or tightening excessively onto the penis as this might lead to breakage. 6. After ejaculation, hold on the rim of the condom and slowly withdraw the penis while it is still erect so that the condom does not slip off. 7. Remove the condom from your penis by sliding it off slowly. It is important not to permit the penis or used condom to touch the vaginal area after withdrawal. 8. Wrap the used condom and dispose of it hygienically in a closed rubbish bin.
100% Natural Fair Rubber Latex, Silicone Lubricant