We took a walk down memory lane and had a look back on 2020. Thank you so much for all your support this year, and for being on this journey with us. Thanks to our lovely customers, all of this was made possible.
Highlights of 2020
We are delighted that A LITTLE FIND was named London's Most Outstanding Beauty and Wellness Shop for 2020 by SME News. We are very proud of all the brands we work with and our community of conscious customers.
In November, we gave our A LITTLE FIND readers the chance to nominate a nurse or midwife to win a month's worth of hand cream, thank you to everyone who entered. Since launching in 2018, they have set an incredible mission to give free Nursem products to every single NHS nurse and midwife by 2025.
During April, we donated 10% of our sales to charities who look after the homeless and those in need during the Covid-19 pandemic. A huge thank you to everyone who shopped with us in April and contributed to the cause.
Beautiful design by Annika Reed.
What you loved on the blog
1. Small Garden Ideas: Tips & Tricks From Experts: We spoke to garden designer Trish Potter who gave us some clever ways you can transform your small garden into an outdoor space you love.
2. 19 Amazing Virtual Museum & Gallery Tours: Take a "stroll" through some of the world's mot prestigious museums and galleries including The Louvre, MoMa and British Museum.
3. How To Break Up With Fast Fashion: Style lovers needn't worry that living a more conscious lifestyle means boring or bland. We spoke to author, journalist and sustainable super-fan Lauren Bravo about her relationship with fast fashion, and how to break the habit.
4. 7 Things To Know Before Switching To Bees Wax Wraps: Switching from plastic wrap to beeswax wrap is one of the most impactful eco-friendly moves you can make. Here are some quick pointers to help you become a Queen Bee of sustainable food storage.
Charities we've supported this year
2. We are a proud member of 1% for the Planet, a global network of businesses, nonprofits and individuals working together for a healthy planet. We’re committed to giving 1% of our annual sales to fund eco-friendly, earth-conscious causes and organisations around the globe.
3. At A LITTLE FIND we believe that everyone should have the right to basic personal care products that's why we donate any personal care products we can to The Hygiene Bank.