Making the world a more sex positive place is what Roam's ethos is all about. Founders Alex and Ben created Roam not only to avoid those awkward sex-care purchases at your local, but most importantly to challenge stigmas around sex and provide a supportive and open space.
Roam's Natural Latex Condoms take protection to the next level, providing a barely-there sensation without compromising on safety. Made from 100% Natural Fair Rubber Latex, these ultra-thing condoms have been triple tested to ensure that they meet the highest standards of reliability. With a silicone-based lubricant pre-applied, you'll enjoy a silky smooth experience from start to finish.
- Regular: Width = 56mm, Length = 190mm
- 100% Natural Fair Rubber Latex, Silicone Lubricant
- Fair Rubber Accredited Rubber Latex. For more information on fairly traded rubber visit www.fairrubber.org
- Pre-lubricated with silicone-based lubricant as per industry standard medical device regulation.
- Recycled and recyclable outer packaging.
- Roam Paper-Foils use up to 50% less plastic vs traditional foils.
1. Carefully tear off foil pack, making sure not to damage the condom. 2. During removal from foil, avoid damage to the condom by fingernails, jewellery and etc. 3. Squeeze the reservoir end of the condom gently, between the thumb and the forefinger to expel the air out of the tip, while placing the condom over the head of the erect penis. This must be done before any contact occurs between the penis and the partner’s body to assist in the prevention of sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy. 4. While still holding the reservoir tip , unroll the condom over the entire length of the erect penis with the other hand. 5. Stop and check of the condom is slipping off or tightening excessively onto the penis as this might lead to breakage. 6. After ejaculation, hold on the rim of the condom and slowly withdraw the penis while it is still erect so that the condom does not slip off. 7. Remove the condom from your penis by sliding it off slowly. It is important not to permit the penis or used condom to touch the vaginal area after withdrawal. 8. Wrap the used condom and dispose of it hygienically in a closed rubbish bin. Warning: Stop using if you feel discomfort or irritation while using Condoms. This condom is made of natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock if the user is allergic to latex. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Compatible with sex toys."
100% Natural Fair Rubber Latex, Silicone Lubricant