A unique formulation of gentle, natural retinol alternatives exactingly designed to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, pores, and blemishes – restoring vitality to both your skin and your spirit.
Rich in micronutrients, this light, deep penetrating oil nourishes the skin’s protective barrier function to aid moisture retention and help prevent oxidation damage from pollution and UV rays. The effects are further enhanced by a meticulously sourced and naturally-derived water-soluble form of Vitamin C, which absorbs into the skin, boosting collagen synthesis without leaving a greasy residue.
Natural aromatherapeutic mood boosters Egyptian Geranium Oil, Cardamom, and Clary Sage Oil provide a calming, energising fragrance, leaving you with a flawless, dewy, and luminous complexion which reflects your inner radiance.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Free from artificial preservatives, fragrance and colourants, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Sulphates, Phthalates, Parabens, Triclosan and animal derived ingredients.
Olverum Pure Radiance Facial Oil is easily applied by gentle fingertip massage, but its mind and body wellness benefits can be further enhanced through the Olverum Self-Massage routine (see below). Specially developed as both a detoxifying treatment and a relaxing, beautifying ritual, it combines elements of Shiatsu (finger pressure) and Gua Sha (scraping) techniques, and can be performed at home in a maximum of two minutes, daily or weekly as you wish. Please see detailed instructions inside pack. Take 3-5 drops in the palm of your hand and rub your hands together to warm the oil. Cup your hands around your nose and mouth and take a moment to inhale the aroma. After each deep breath, sweep your hands over your face and neck as you exhale three times.
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, C15-19 Alkane, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cacay) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Lipids, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Bakuchiol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Geraniol* * Components of Natural Essential Oil ** Refers to Natural Essential Oils only
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.