A rich, moisturising conditioner for thick, coarse and thirsty hair
Maximise moisture with this emollient-rich conditioner for thick, coarse and damaged hair. Certified Organic rice, quinoa and flax seed strengthen the hair follicle while shea butter and coconut nourish and hydrate to control frizz. This silicone-free formula leaves hair naturally beautiful.
Best for thick, coarse, thirsty and damaged hair.
- Aloe Vera, Aloe Vera known for healing hair and scalp. An effective conditioner leaving hair smooth and shiny.
- Shea Butter, an intense moisturiser, high in fatty acids, nutrients. Monoi Oil restores luster to dry brittle hair, conditions and deeply penetrates imparting great shine and body.
- Flax Seed high in Omega-3 fatty acids. Restores strength and elasticity, reducing breakage.
- Tamanu is abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect. Lightweight and easily absorbed into the hair without build up. Rich in nutrients, vitamins, proteins and amino acids.
- Coconut Oil, derived from the fatty acids of coconut provides moisture. Essential oils of Sage and Vanilla provide a tranquillising and relaxing ceremonial experience.
- Gluten Free
- Free from parabens, silicones, sulfates and synthetic fragrances
After cleansing, take a deep breath and appreciate clean, hydrated hair. Apply 1-2 pumps in hands, emulsify and distribute from mid-length to ends with fingertips or comb. Leave on 1-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
water/aqua/eau, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel*, stearalkonium chloride, diheptyl succinate, capryloyl glycerin, cocos nucifera*, cananga odorata flower oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, salvia sclarea (clary) oil, vanillin, pogostemon cablin oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, sodium benzoate, oryza sativa (rice) extract*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, potassium sorbate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, citric acid, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) oil*, hydrolyzed rice protein, plumeria acutifolia (monoi) flower extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, hydrolyzed quinoa, benzyl alcohol, taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, linalool†, limonene† *Certified Organic †A natural component of essential oils
We’ve partnered with Provenance to power sustainability claims you can trust. Click on the Proof Points below to explore each claim and the supporting evidence. ‘Verified’ Proof Points have been confirmed by a third-party. ‘Evidenced’ Proof Points haven’t been independently verified, but they are supported by data provided by the brand.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.