Protect the delicate skin on your face and set makeup with this 70%+ organic micro mist formulated with the safest SHEER broad-spectrum UV protection. Power packed with our EcoSun Complex®, aloe extract, green tea leaf extract, and sodium hyaluronate to help calm and hydrate skin. Delivered in a convenient, ultra fine mist spray for effortless application throughout the day.
- Best in breed 70%+ ORGANIC clear sunscreen mists provide superior and photostable broad spectrum UV protection.
- NO Oxybenzone- shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- NO Octinoxate - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. This chemical is found in humans, including mothers' milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
- Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals. Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Water resistant 80 minutes. Coral reef safe.
Shake well. Close eyes completely, then mist on face evenly, holding bottle 10-12 inches away from face. Do not breathe mist in. Wait until dry. Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate7.5%, Octisalate 5%; Inactive Ingredients: Abies siberica Needle Oil,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus aurantifolia Fruit Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia Fruit Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus grandis Peel Oil, Citrus limon Peel Oil, Citrus nobilis Peel Oil, Citrus reticulata Leaf Oil, Commiphora myrrha Resin Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Ethyl Vanillin, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Ferula galbaniflua Oil, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Juniperus virginiana Oil, Lavandula angustifolia Oil, Mentha piperita Stem/Leaf Oil, Mentha viridis Leaf Oil, Myristica fragrans Kernel Oil, Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil, Pogostemon cablin Oil, Polyester-8, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Rosa damascena Flower Oil, Salvia sclarea Oil, Santalum spicata Wood Oil, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Thymus vulgaris Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Vanillin, Water
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE - NEXT DAY DELIVERY
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY - £9.95 for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.