By resetting the mind and relaxing tense muscles, this blend of minerals, amino acids and botanical extracts helps achieve peaceful and restorative sleep and alleviates the twitching, tossing and turning that can be a problem for many of us as we settle into bed and begin recovery. This formula was specifically created for those with an active, hurried lifestyle and who may exercise in the evenings.
Magnesium relaxes tense muscles, plays an important role in initiating sleep, and improves sleep quality. 5 HTP from Griffonia Simplifolia encourages the body to produce more serotonin that is converted in melatonin, the sleep hormone. L
Theanine boosts alpha brain waves to promote the full relaxation of the body.
Ashwagandha, which supports lower levels of cortisol that leads to better sleep, better mood, more energy and less anxiety;
Chamomile, which promotes a restful sleep through its mild sedative properties;
Lavender, which works as an anxiolytic (an anxiety reliever) and as a sedative, to increase relaxation and calm, and help bring about sleep; interacts with the neurotransmitter GABA to help quiet the brain and nervous system activity, reducing agitation and restlessness.
Peppermint functions as an antispasmodic and analgesic, which relaxes muscles and eases pain.
The blend of these botanical supplements invigorates the body through restful sleep, increasing energy levels, balancing the mood, promoting health, and encouraging the body to achieve deep sleep.
- Promotes better quality of sleep
- Relaxes the mind and body
- Decreases anxiety
- Vegan Friendly
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Lactose Free
- GMO Free
Take 3 capsules daily. 30 minutes before going to sleep. With a glass of water
Magnesium Citrate, 5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia), Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) Flowers extract , Valerian (Valeriana officinalis), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract, Peppermint Leaves, Lavender Flowers, L-Theanine, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Product Claims - Suitable For Vegans Nutritional Information Portion Size 0 g Energy - kJ .0000 per 100g Energy - kcal .0000 per 100g Fat (g) .0000 per 100g Fat of which Saturated (g) .0000 per 100g Carbohydrates (g) .0000 per 100g Carbohydrates of which Sugars (g) .0000 per 100g Fibre (g) .0000 per 100g Protein (g) .0000 per 100g Salt (g) .0000 per 100g
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
STANDARD DELIVERY £3.99
Free on all orders over £30 provided by Royal Mail. Delivery within 2-4 working days & will require a signature.* (Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day).
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 18th December, order before 2pm
NEXT DAY DELIVERY £7.95
Royal Mail Special Delivery Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
Last order date for Christmas delivery: 21st December, order before 2pm
*CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE* TWO DAY DELIVERY £5.70
DPD Tracked & Signed. Free on all orders over £150. Order before 2pm, available for all UK Mainland addresses. Please note, if orders are placed on Saturday, Sunday or Public & Bank Holidays they will be dispatched the next working day.
EU/INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY £9.95
Available for orders under £100. Free on orders over £100. Delivery can take up to 4 weeks as per our EU Countries Delivery Terms.
Orders to EU countries will be via IOSS and therefore there will be no additional customs fees for you to pay for orders under EUR 150. Customers will be charged the full VAT of the total order value at the checkout. The VAT rate applied will be the one applicable to the relevant EU state, where the order is being delivered to. Orders over the value of EUR 150 will not be charged the VAT at checkout and will be charged duties once arrived in the delivery destination.
Please note during busier periods delivery times can take longer. For any countries that charge duties or taxes on arrival the costs are chargeable to the customer and not A LITTLE FIND. PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO COVER ANY LOSSES OR ORDERS THAT ARE LOST IN TRANSIT OR BY LOCAL DELIVERY PARTNERS FOR ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK.
UK DELIVERY TERMS
- * Standard delivery service is available for all addresses within the UK and Channel Islands.
- ** Next Day, is available for all UK Mainland addresses, excluding the Scottish Highlands and other parts of Scotland. In the event of adverse weather conditions there may be some delays to the delivery of your order.
- Please note that working days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and Public & Bank Holidays.
- Signature is required on delivery of all parcels for security reasons. If you know you won't be at home during normal office hours, please provide an alternative delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your parcel. As all our parcels require a signature upon delivery, we are unable to deliver to PO Box addresses.
EUROPEAN AND INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TERMS
- A LITTLE FIND will not deliver to PO Box addresses.
- Some items cannot be shipped overseas due to legislation that prohibits the transport of goods that can be considered dangerous. These will include aerosols, fragrances and nail varnishes.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of the UK may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply to all products purchased from A LITTLE FIND. We are unable to offer any assistance or advice if either issue arises.
- Please ensure that there will be somebody available at the delivery address who will be able to provide a signature for your parcel. SECURITY CHECKS Subject to security checks, your order may be delayed. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- To find out more about deliveries to the UK, Channel Islands and anywhere else in the world that isn't on our list, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not liable to cover any costs of losses of parcels made by local delivery partners for orders outside of the UK.